- October 17, 2018
- By Autopointe
- In Recruitments
Autopointe Quickfit vehicle diagnosing and technical centre is committed to providing clients the best service as regards modern car maintenance and repair equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor
- Ensure adequate reception of customers to the service centers
- Manage customer appointment bookings and follow-up
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain customer database and follow up with customer on pending appointments
- Receive customer calls to confirm appointment bookings.
- Reschedule appointments for customers unable to attend appointments.
- Ensure that customer bookings align with the workshop capacity.
- Receive customers and note areas of complaints on the vehicles.
- Diagnose vehicle problems by carrying out pre-acceptance inspection
- Organize road testing of vehicles, if necessary to properly diagnose vehicle problems.
- Confirm availability of required spare parts at the Spare Parts Unit.
- Ensure seamless transfer of the vehicle to the workshop after obtaining the customer’s consent or approval.
- Monitor workshop’s progress on the vehicle and provide feedback to the customer.
- Ensure that old or faulty parts removed from customer vehicles are kept in the car upon Job completion.
- Conduct post service follow-up.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of management as required
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to us via HERE OR http://www.autopointe.com.ng/apply